Passions

I think it's interesting that in living sometimes we forget our passions, they just kind of get put on the back burner. Funny because the passion is what makes life colorful and fulfilled. Not the dull little dusty details that we're required of 90% of the time.

I miss that piece. The music. The feeling. That need to breathe out those words and that music until what you felt was in front of you.

Some of the most rewarding things I have to show for my life are my songs. I still feel what I felt right when I wrote them listening to them. And that proves to me that I was able to express myself well...

I never felt so alive as when I am sitting in front of a piano alone. I work best in a quiet house with no one home, when I'm free to just listen to myself. Free to feel vulnerable.

When I worked out regularly at Roark I used to play for hours on the piano in their lounge... those were some of the best experiences of my life. It's like, more intimate than the most intimate of my relationships. lol Sad. But very true. I could never begin to be that honest with somebody other than my piano. ;) It judges not, it just lets me release.


Love

I am not alone.
Though I feel alone,
You are there.

I am not alone.
Though I feel alone,
You are here.

[I am dedicated to your cause,
No sacrifice for you is a loss.
I was born and I will die, made for you]

I am not afraid.
Though I feel blind,
You are my sight.

I am not afraid.
Though I feel weak,
You are my strength.

[I am dedicated to your cause,
No sacrifice for you is a loss
I was born and I will die,
made for you]

Comments

Popular Posts