The rain, rain, rain came down, down down


I like rainy days. Not so much being out in it as the sound and look of it. I guess some people might think rainy days look dreary, but they make me think of cuddling up under a warm blanket reading with some hot chai tea. Yum.


So I'm going up to springfield tomorrow to see if I can look at some of the larger thrift stores and while I'm up there I'm trying to fit in all of my craigslist buys in one day. This might be difficult and will probably turn out to be a really hecticly scheduled day, but I can deal. I just don't know if Ryley will, haha.


I also started thinking about the whole purchasing of cloth diapers and it just occurred to me that since I'm buying one size diapers, I could even stop buying diapers for Ryley...this is ingenius and I don't know why I didn't think of it before. I was only thinking in terms of a new baby "eventually". But now it's even better!


Last night I stayed up late researching cars, since Eric and I have basically decided to get rid of his car. We orginially wanted to try to trade for something cheap and get rid of the car payment, (since this would definitely be ideal for our finances at this point), but now I'm considering another trade. A trade for a nice Chrysler Pacifica, the car I want. Of course this makes Eric not so happy because he wanted to trade for a truck, only problem is all the trucks he's interested in are like in the $12 - $14,000 range (ATLEAST) and that is WAY more than we're looking for. One of the Chrysler Pacifica's I was looking at they're asking $7,399, while this is more than what I was wanting to look at originally, this is also the car I would keep for years to come. So, I don't know. I am just praying about it right now. Get rid of the car payment? Or keep a car payment and get a car that is a really awesome family vehicle? Pacifica holds 6 passengers and is AWD. Very tempting. So, please be praying with us for God to open the door he wants opened and definitely close the door he's against. And then there's also the, should we just sell Eric's car on the open market? 2 too many choices in my book lol.


Comments

Popular Posts