GOALS: Household Organization

One of the huge problems with the house we currently live in is a total lack of storage space. They don't have storage in the bathrooms, bedrooms, or kitchen, or living room. In the kitchen the cupboards are poorly designed so I can't fit very much in the way of dishes or food and I have no pantry, just a few very small shelves that aren't very accessable. And the laundry room we had to install a small shelf above the washer/dryer. This is incredibly frustrating because it leaves my house always looking like it's messy, you can always see everything out in the open, so nothing is really "put away" which drives me batty! So I've tried my best to come up with ways to create storage space, including using rubbermaid containers and boxing as much up that we don't use as possible.

1. Clear off shelves in kitchen to use as a pantry.

2. Store Clothes (Ryley's small sizes) and tubs in container. Empty boxes, etc. Toys packed up also.

3. Buy dressers to put Eric's clothes away.

4. Go through and organize laundry shelf/laundry room. Get a storage unit?

5. Under bed storage containers?

6. Pack up and store all DVD boxes in container. Use extra storage for Ryley/baby.

7. Sell un-needed items to make room for baby stuff. (PS1, Atari, Shoes, Etc.)

8. Go through and downsize books?

9. Organize photos and store in albums.

10. Copy wedding photos, Scan and give photo albums back!

11. Go through baby things and downsize.



That's all I've got for now. Will probably come up with more lol as I start these.

Comments

Popular Posts