Long Summer

I'm feeling very restless. It could be that I'm now 25 weeks pregnant and the end feels like it will never come, this is how I usually get around this point; or it could be because of the pregnancy I literally have no desire at this point to do anything, but not doing anything is leaving me extremely bored.

I'm achy, tired, awkward, and am hungry constantly but can't eat anything without having stomach problems. The last two days it was all I could do to sit and do school work with my 6 year old.

I have so many projects to finish and yet I look at them and have no desire to do any of them, because I'm bored.

I'm thinking the whole not having a car at my disposal to just go somewhere without my kids is starting to pay a toll on me. I have no life. My life remains between the walls of this house and it's making me cabin fevered. But on the flip side I don't want to spend money and going places always ends up making you spend money.

Tired. Hungry. Grumpy. I hope I can get myself together and enjoy the next 12+ weeks or it's going to be a long freaking summer.

Comments

Popular Posts