Force Fit

Sometimes I try to imagine how I can live with the least. If I could survive with the things I had 6 years ago.

Some days, more than others, I feel like I'm stuck in a cruel prison. This burden I've created of things, all this up keep required, expense of owning, expense of being in existence. The expense of buying it, then the added expense of taking care of it all, then you have the expense of the time

All of this is time stolen from your life. Owning things. Things instead of experience. The experience of owning things is empty. 

Isn't it funny how we can't bear to part with our own burdens? We hold on dearly to the things that bring us down and I can't for the life of me understand. 

Stature. 
A meaning. 

We say it's out of comfort maybe, or convenience. All these things make life easier? Nope. 

There is no comfort to be had in inanimate objects. 

So, sometimes I wonder what I'm trading? And if I could find a way to live with less, way less. 

My days off are mostly spent wondering why I'm doing what I'm doing. Trying to force fit a life into existence. Don't we all? We work so hard to make things happen. I know that in life we're supposed to work hard, but sometimes I feel like we're just trying to force the puzzle pieces into place so we can force the outcome we desire. 

All the while never knowing the cost. 

Comments

Popular Posts