Lovely

It really is lovely to have your very own wireless internet in your home. I am awe-struck at the convenience of such an idea! Eureka! I'm so glad that technology is at our fingertips now that we live closer in town. It has it's downfalls {the whole neighbors thing, not having a large back yard to roam or in Ryley's case go about naked} but it definitely has it's perks, aka quick access to stores, fast food, gas, and also internet access that isn't dial-up. I am excited to start my journey. This journey is separate from the other ones because it is very specific in that it has to do with making my home , my home. For once I have property that is mine. I don't have to ask permission to paint, I don't have to ask permission for anything. I have the free will to paint my walls pink if I should dare {I am not fond of pink so if you know me you know this is just ridiculous} !!! I am taking each and every room under very careful consideration to make it feel different, be different. Every room is going to be something else. I've decided I'm going to make a blog entirely devoted to my home improvements. Find it at and journey with me while I determine how to make my house a wonderland on a strict budget and the pre-thought up rules of NO FULL PRICE everything I buy has to be extremely clearanced or used. It's a challenge, but I accept it.

Comments

Popular Posts