Time Out

I wish life would give me a time out.

Busy life = missing the details which I normally pride myself in noticing.

And the worst of it all is missing my kids. They miss me, too. My laundry misses me and so do all of my houeshold bills and finances, they show me by piling up.

I hate to spend my day off doing laundry, bills, dishes and vacuuming, but it has to get done. Spending time with my kids is important, more important. Maybe I can get them to vacuum and do my laundry...lol

Is there such a thing as a healthy balance between work, household chores and family? Can there ever be a healthy balance? Because I always feel guilty that I'm not spending enough time on one or another.

I also dislike being tired all the time. Like I can't enjoy anything because I'm always ready for bed, or a nap.

But there's so much I want to do! It's frustrating.

Some days I wish I could just check out of everything and play hooky. Be with my kids and just ignore all of the other flashing lights needing my attention. Blinking. Blinking. Blinking. I kind of think sometimes that they will never be satisfied.

Comments

Popular Posts