Expression

I think more valuable than opening your mouth to express yourself is expression through art, for those of us who use our hands to express ourselves.

I think those who deny that expression are stupid. Present company included.

I wish I had the time to express myself, there are so many things I want to try. Everything I see I want to try: arts and crafts, gardening, sewing, cooking, baking, scrapbooking, photography, etc. I want to know alot and I'm curious about everything . I think a huge travesty in the world today is the lack of curiousity, the lack of wanting to know how things work and how to do things. If I knew how to, I would and could do anything. The possibilities are endless.

Also, the need to try to do things. I'd even like to know how to fix my car, not just for the practical purposes, but because I want to know how things work.

I once googled why fish open their mouths under water, I found out why and also why they swim. It was an interesting article, to be honest. I like little known facts.

I see the beautiful things people make and I wish I had the time to figure out how to do it. How to perfect something. Just knowing that something you created is admired and (in this case a bracelet) worn by other people, would be amazing. Plus, those bracelets were gorgeous. People, artists, are so amazing when they let their minds free.

When I think of all the inventions, paintings, sculptures, beautiful carpentry, etc. I think God must be smiling. How can anyone who has children not be so proud to see them fulfilled and making such beautiful things?

I'm a mother and you have those moments when you see your children's bright light shining, it moves you.

Let your light shine. Don't stop that electricity. Inspiration is a wonderful gift.

Comments

Popular Posts