Everything

A little bit of everything makes good soil. Got me thinking.

Reading the gardening book has me dedicated, renewed, in the possibilities of this land. It's funny how I look at something, comparatively, to some. I look at empty land and I see it full, full of plants and possibilities. I'm already planning some fruit trees, unbeknownst to my father, easily accessible to be watered and enjoyed.

It's the same eyes I use to look at any project. So many ways to win. So many ways to succeed, options just cluttering my view. I could pick at random a path to continue on and I could find a way to win no matter what, not that it always turns out that way, but my attitude is that it's always able.

I have the seeds, I have the soil and God willing I will have sunshine and good weather to carry me on to delicious green leafy beauties overflowing my pots and garden. Plush ripe tomatoes, juicy strawberries, and big fat cucumbers! Just to name a few. I thought I'd give lettuce a try this year in a pot near my porch, along with spinach and brussel sprouts. :)

Not that I LIKE brussel sprouts, but there are those in the household that do... I thought I'd throw them a bone! Since I will be using them as slave labor. I like making things community property. I like taking care of others. Plus, I think I've mentioned a million times how I think the experience is beneficial to everyone. Hard work, toil, and the fruit of your labor! It's a good feeling every time.

Comments

Popular Posts