Nonsense

Sometimes I talk nonsense. I feel like alot of the time this nonsense is bouncing off the walls in my head trying to find a way out, so I just open my mouth and it dances merrily along.

I hate talking nonsense, not because I hate nonsense, but because you get that look from people. The "..." look. The I'm not really listening to you because all I hear is "wah wah wah wah wah wah" [insert Charlie Brown's Teachers voice].

But somedays I love my nonsense because it's part of my unique mind to come up with solutions, I have a great imagination. I can take something broken, something used, something that some might consider junk and see something wonderful in it. My eyes aren't just eyes, they're magic mirrors.

An old chair, a wooden table, a beat up frame... some buttons nobody was using. I see a creation waiting to happen.

I wish I had the time to explore all of my wonderful ideas. There are so many things I want to do.

Nonsense is just sense. If you talk nonsense long enough you'll come up with something brilliant that no one else would of thought up. Probably why so many of yesterdays geniuses were considered in their day to be quacks, because they were weird, odd, eccentric people that to most talked... nonsense.

It's OK if people don't understand you. Why should they? Most people are on the same wave length. To live, work, and die. Most do not discover their great art.

The most wasted work of art is your mind. People drone along like worker bees in life just living and dying for "normality". I don't want to be normal and I don't want me or my kids to have a normal life. I want to see a world from my nonsense point of view, to love and cherish the oddities. See the beauty. Even if it's in the strangest of places.

Comments

Popular Posts