Dear Sony

Dear Sony,

                I love you. This is an odd way of starting a letter, with a passionate declaration, but it’s true. I have loved you for possibly my whole life, (at least the parts where I understood electronics).

                It started young, maybe 8 when I received my very first cassette player. Sony.

                Then I upgraded and bought myself my very first discman. Sony.

                Then I bought my very first boom box. Sony.

                My very first playstation. Sony.

My very first digital camera, however, was Konica Minolta. But now, you are Konica Minolta so it doesn’t feel as much of a betrayal.

My playstation 2. Sony

My 2nd digital camera as an adult, I have owned 2 Sony Cyber shots. I first bought a Nikon Coolpix and returned it because it was terrible. I shouldn’t have ever thought any product could compare to your excellence. I’m sorry!

                I replaced it with my 1st Sony cyber shot which was an amazing camera taking pictures that looked like they were taken by professionals! Then my son broke it by throwing it across the room and it hit my wooden bookshelf (the shutter wouldn’t open, but who could blame it?). So, I bought my 2nd Sony cyber shot. It is amazing as well.

                I am writing this letter to tell you thank you! Thank you for making excellent products. I have plans to go into photography as a career choice, but even more so than that, photographs have always been important to me. You help me capture my children’s smiles and happy memories that I will never be able to forget as long as I have sight. And even after I am forgotten, my children and grandchildren will be able to see how much love there was. I have plans to purchase my first DSLR within the year, your Sony Alpha SLT a55. I don’t care what the ratings say that urge you to go with Canon and Nikon; I will not ever buy anything other than SONY.



                Love Always,

                Julie A. Boston

Comments

Popular Posts