Coldplay

Got the new cold play cd. Something about music let's me be honest without being judged. Something about music allows me to connect with something else. Something that reminds me of things I used to feel. Not every feeling is a good one, but it's a feeling. Kind of like life, not everyday is a good one but you're happy to have it.

Remember when you were young and everything was uncomplicated? The most you had to worry about was what you were doing the next day, or what happened to barbies shoes.

There is absolutely nothing in this world more fantastic than listening to music that opens up your soul and releases you from where you are. You are taken to a place where somebody understands and can explain it all maybe in a way you weren't able to. It's a freedom.

And have I mentioned how much I love coldplay?

Comments

Popular Posts