I love Bills

I love paying bills.
I’m aware this sounds odd to some people, but I truly do. I enjoy it. It gives me a great feeling of satisfaction to of met the challenge time and time again. I feel rich! I have what I need and I am satisfied knowing that God has taken care of us this whole ride.
4 years of oddities, tragedies, drama, sorrow, laughter, growth and sometimes even steps backwards. We have done more than survive.
So, I love paying bills. It’s one month closer to that place wherein you picture serenity. Not just the white sandy beach of solitude where you stick your toes in the sand and watch your children build sand castles while you listen to the waves and read a book while tanning, (Although, that would be a great vacation for next year).
Serenity. That mindset where you’ve stepped out of your chains, (for us it will be creditors), and maintain on your own two feet. Kind of like that moment when you took the training wheels off your bike and flew the road unbridled for the first time, when all our income is truly ours again.

I love paying my bills. I am rich. I think God has been more than faithful to us, even in my “vacation” from church I have never stopped knowing that God is taking care of us. He’s always provided a way for us to prosper.
I will not be defeated. :)
And I’m excited to see what my future has to offer. I have so many dreams to accomplish.
And I am excited to start watching my husband’s dream unfurl. Even if for years he has let himself become stagnant and kind of given up on himself in more ways than one. I’m excited to see what God is going to do with him and for him. With every A he gets I think it gives him a little bit more confidence that there is more out there for him, for us, for our family, more than just getting by in life.
If God is for us, who can be against us?

Comments

Popular Posts