Shut My Mouth

Sometimes it is all I can do to shut my mouth and keep my eyes to myself. Some people really push my buttons and I really really really want to tell them what I am thinking, but naturally that wouldn't be a pleasant outcome so I do my very best to count to 10, 20, 30, or just sing happy songs in my head so I can't hear the annoying words coming out of their mouth.

I know I'm pregnant, but I don't think this effects much of the fact that some people just really need a verbal smack sometimes.

It's like sometimes all the rude people come out at once.

And then there's other instances where it's all I can do to not reply to something lol. I sit there with my fingers on the keys wanting desperately to tell somebody how it lies, but then the adult part of me, the patient part of me decides it's better to not respond than to pop somebodies bubble. Some people really live in a deep denial, or as I like to think, with their head stuck up their butt.

I have made some stupid decisions in my life, but there are times when I don't feel so bad. And I giggle a little, which I know makes me sound horrible, but it's nice to not feel like the worst screw up! lol Then again sometimes it just feels like people are TRYING to top my screw ups...

I'm so happy... on a better note... to be at a point in life where (not that things are "easy") we are finally able to start making up for decisions we made YEARS ago and where good decisions will start to take affect. Because all these years our hard work has usually come back void. Like bad seeds that wouldn't grow. You do all the gardening work and the fruit still comes out tasting like crap. And I can say that in all honesty because I have had that experience also, lol. It sucks to do the work and sacrifice and still come up empty handed, like your toil is completely in vain even though you're working towards something good.

I guess sometimes it comes down to God's timing.

And maybe sometimes it's the journey that counts more...

But.. to quote a favored song, "My stupid mouth has got me in trouble, I've said too much again"... - John Mayer. I do not want to be in that situation, (although we all find ourselves there every now and again), so I practice not saying anything. Smile and walk away!

Comments

Popular Posts