Valentine

So, for valentine's day we are going to be putting together our storage unit. I'm excited. Beyond excited. I've been waiting patiently (somedays not so patiently in my head) for this moment to arrive. I've been stacking up piles of things, going through things, organizing things, in pure anticipation of the day when this clutter would finally vacate my premises! And... it is shortly coming.

I have a humongous list of to do's in order of importance. Each month until Brennan is born comes with another challenge to accomplish.

For this month:

1. Storage unit, buying supplies to finish it.
2. Paying off our ambulance bill
3. Paying off Eric's car.
4. Replace the axel and boot on Eric's car.

March:

1. Buy Ryley's Jungle Gym/Swing Set
2. Buy us a new bed.

April:

1. Save up for my camera
2. Buy double stroller
3. Recplex Passes

May:

1. Moonshine beach passes
2. Save up for camera

One of these days I will buy my camera, too. It's unfortunate that there are so many challenges that take priority over pleasure items such as that! But I take enough pleasure in knowing we're paying off stuff and getting prepared for a great summer full of awesome activities out in the sun!

Comments

Popular Posts