The sun will come out

Tomorrow. Or the day after that, perhaps.

But today had another one of those tough moments. I really hate not knowing about somebody's foot being placed right next to my behind and only finding this out when I feel a swift kick to it.

Like my previous post, you get a grip on your "mountains" and you decipher a plan to climb it. Then on a sunny flat day, you get a sudden burst of wind and a wildly inappropriate snow storm. And all your plans pretty much float away on the wind.

I think my life is beginning to sound like that book, A series of unfortunate events. Melodramatic? I wish I really was just being melodramatic. :) But sometimes life is the cruelist to those who are just trying to get a grip on their situations and climb out of their pit. Of course, sometimes this "pit" can just be a metaphoric mud puddle. I usually try to see mountains as molehills instead of the opposite. Because if I don't keep a positive mindset on things I could easily get overwhelmed, as you have read. haha.

I solve problems! It is what I do, sometimes, best. Because when an obstacle crosses my path I take a moment to mourn, a moment to clear my head, then I quickly start thinking of solutions. And soon I have another plan, that takes over the last plan.. a forever plan b. Infinity of possibilities.

If there are infinite possibilities of problems, so there must be infinite solutions to those problems. Logic.

So. The sun will come out tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts