Let's Start At The Very Beginning

The very best place to start...Doh, Ray, Me, Fah, So, Lah, Ti, Doh! :P

So, today was the start of the great clearing out! I cleaned out my closet, which was mostly easy considering it's not much of a closet....but hard considering 90% of the stuff in it is not mine. Trunk, Amp, Music bag, A large electric wheel chair, 20 baseball/football jerseys, and a bunch of "business" shirts that haven't been worn in the last year. Most of it is now in my living room in a huge "start" of a pile for the storage shed. I also started a give away bag and added to the garage sale pile. But, my closet is clean! But the best part of this is all of our laundry is done and all (except Eric's) is put away. Piles have been dispersed and things have been put where they belong, thus getting rid of piles! It's magic!

Hey, I can see my coffee table again! I can see in the drawers.

All of my christmas stuff is now put away and tomorrow the christmas tree with be sianara!

And then I will tackle my dresser and the other dresser in the bedroom, then it will be for the DVDs and shelves in Ryley's room. Then... duh, duh, DUH... the office area, which will include all of our financial paperwork from the last year which will be organized, filed, and packed away. That will be SO much fun I can't even tell you. If you can't hear the excitement you must be deaf.

I will just be so happy when this whole house is emptied out of clutter, dust, and (Here's the most exciting part!) I have ordered a new bladder for the steam cleaner so I can steam clean my whole house! WOOT! This sounds like alot of work, but I always feel so much better after a good steam bath (of my house and furniture). ;) Plus, everything smells great!

... to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts