Ventage

Ok, I need to vent. It may be none of my business, in my opinion, although I'm usually drug into things that aren't my business because people don't know how to take care of their own awkward conversations and deal with them privately. BUT, when do people start living in reality? I see things, read things, or am told things on facebook (and in real life) that I simply have to control myself to not screaming at people to get a grip! Start LIVING in the real world!

Start thinking about things from a perspective that isn't a person who is ultra sensitive on a level of almost stupidity, please. There are other views on things other than yours. If your feelings are constantly getting hurt, maybe you have the problem... not everyone else.

I would go into details, but it isn't my place... although having to sit and watch the stupidity unravel is sometimes incredibly aggravating. Mostly because this particular situation is being dealt by people who are acting so childish and immature. Instead of "healing" the situation, it's plagued with back talk, side talk, gossip and people interfering in the situation that are like insects...eating away at it and only causing more decay. I wish EVERYONE would give people good advice in these situations. BE QUIET, talk to the person you have a problem with or don't talk at all.

Comments

Popular Posts