Forever Ago

So, it's been forever ago since I posted anything. For the most part it was because my computers hard drive was fried and it took me forever to finally just break down and buy another one lol.

So much has been going on lately that it has been a long time coming around to a day when I finally have a moment to breathe and nothing absolutely pressing that needs my attention. YAY!

Today is the day when I am going to decorate for christmas and I'm excited! I love christmas! I love the time of year when it's acceptable to get people gifts! Because you know if you got people gifts at any other time of year besides they're birthday they get uncomfortable and are like "Great, now we have to get THEM gifts". Which, yes, there are still people like that at Christmas too. It's a shame. We don't buy gifts to receive, we buy gifts to have the joy of showing we care for you! Expecting nothing in return. :)

Plus, the whole feel of christmas is warm and loving....warm glow of christmas lights, the lovely smell of a christmas tree, beautiful (sometimes unorthodox) wrapped presents, and christmas music.....I don't care what anyone says, I love christmas music. It's special. You get to hear it once a year. :)

I love christmas tree shopping too....the smell! Yum! I also love wrapping presents. I can't wait for the year when Ryley gets to pick out his own presents for his friends and family members and partake in that fun. To try to think of all the things you know about a person and pick just the right present for them :)....

Plus, for us, christmas is going to be even more exciting... We're giving our family something fun this year and can't wait until they open their presents! HA

Comments

Popular Posts