Torching the Daisies

I am glad that God had the bible made. It is nice to be able to read Jesus' life story. Because whenever I wonder if it's just me, or if it's bad luck, or if it's the people I hang around I can read his life and see... it happens to everyone. In church, out of church. Best friends, followers, whatever. No one is really reliable. Jesus' was perfect and still people betrayed his friendship and denied knowing him. Even had one of his best friends sell him for some silver to be crucified. It happens. There will not be a time in life when you won't be betrayed by your best friend, I've had experience in that area so I'm a little more immune to the drama of it than some people. I'm grateful for this, but it did come at a price.

I've been grateful alot for the fact that God gave me the ability to not need people. I enjoy a friend. But at the end of the day, I don't need people to approve of me.

I know better and yet for some reason I just want to think better of everyone anyways. Bad habit? lol The problem is that there isn't really one person that you can trust and it's better to not trust them because then everything is kept safely tucked away in your head and until they can come up with a way to read your mind, it's all good! God is really the one and only trustworthy confidant.

To be frank I don't want sympathy. Why would I? I'm not even sad about it. It's just really annoying. I hate drama. I hate it especially when it's ridiculous drama. I said, there's a problem. Because that is just what it is. I don't want a friendship to be "fixed" because if the friendship was worth fixing the other person involved would have given enough respect to talk to me about it. When that doesn't happen I just wash my hands, it's not worth it. I don't want to be friends with children, what's the point? I have a 2 year old that is more forthcoming about when something is wrong. People pride themselves so much on "being out in the open" with their opinions and stuff, but when it really counts... they get all "I'll just ignore you". Which, whatever if that's how you handle problems lets see how well it works for you! lol

The sad thing is, almost 5 years of friendship is torched because people don't know that no one is perfect and if someone is "repeating" (so called) something someone said, maybe you should confront that person and get the real story before you torch a friendship...lol Just goes to show you, you shouldn't put so much into a friendship because when it comes down to it people always say the same thing "You were never a friend to me".

Even though I could make a large book on the times when I was relied upon when there was no one else, when I tried my best to make things better for you, when I comforted you, when we got through things because we had each other, when I helped you get your crap together and gave you good advice when you were faced with a hard decision in life... (You know exactly what I'm referring to)... But yeah, you're right. It's not worth just talking to me about, right?

Comments

Popular Posts