Struggles...

So I know I've not been on here in forever and that so much has happened that there's no way to possibly catch you up on everything...

I'm stressed out.

1. I have a ticket to take care of
2. I'm having strange pregnancy symptoms that are causing alot of worry to my mind.
3. Having in-law issues that seem impossible to fix.
4. My house is still a disaster because I can't keep up with everything
5. Money
6. Random emotions of being pregnant lol

Life is never going to be easy, is it? I wish I knew how to get a handle on it a little bit better. Somedays I take things in stride, other times I feel like (recently) if I take on one more pebble I'm going to drown. And only recently has it started to get so troublesome in my thoughts that it bothers me at work, which sucks because work has always kind of been a refuge where I could put that stuff away and joke around. And there are moments when everything is normal, but then my mind starts to wander right back to the problems I have to fix.

Although I know I can't fix everything.

Comments

Popular Posts