Moving On...

And once again I move my eyes towards the goal menu I created earlier this year. All those accomplishments glaring me in the face, they're exciting but not as exciting as others. But these are ones I can do something about. And complete! Which is a great feeling and I know I'm gonna need great feelings this year to pass the next 6 months. lol

You know what I am having particular trouble with in this stage of life is...Actually a battle for my entire lifetime lol. Not feeling like I've found that connection with people. Except family. Maybe you don't ever, I'd like to think although I know it's true I'm probably just not capable of that kid of relationship anymore. Perhaps it's the people in the area, or maybe it's because I'm around people that generally don't have the same views as I do. It's hard to find that group here. There are people that I have "some" things in common with, but I have yet to find a group where we click. It's frustrating because I can feel the distance even though I'd like to be closer, I feel like it's just not gonna happen. And it isn't because I'm a pretty good judge of character. When people barely talk to you, it's a sign! Or when they don't talk to you except when they're "oblidged" to talk to you, that's a sign too.

I did plant my garden...Peas, Beets, Sunflowers, Watermelons, Corn and some kind of flower which I forget. lol I'm excited, they're all sprouting and soon I will plant them in the ground and tend to them like the little plant babies that they are. ;) Plus I've got my house all clean and I'm getting through all the organizing I have needed to do for years. Getting rid of things and cleaning out nooks and crannies that I've been ignoring. ;) And I'm gonna go through Eric's old shirts and start making my t-shirt quilt that I've been thinking on for a while now. Plus! I'm finishing the 2009 scrapbook for Ryley. So, I am accomplishing alot. OOOOOOHHHH! And I've been working out with my niece Beth, which is depressing and makes me happy all at the same time. Depressing because I'm so out of shape lol, but making me happy because I'm slowly but surely getting INTO shape.

And that is how I am moving on...

Comments

Popular Posts