Sunbaby Diapers

I just purchased some One Size Cloth diapers from a seller on ebay, (from china). Doing the math these were by far the least expensive option for cloth diapers. And from the description they seemed to be made of the same material as most of their type, these are pocket diapers. I got 20 (+ 20 inserts) for the price of $85, which comes out to $4.25/ea diaper+insert. This is an incredible deal! Also, free shipping. So, even with a coupon and a rebate at diapers.com you probably aren't going to find as good a deal as this. I am waiting to receive the diapers, so look for a review of this purchase when they arrive and I have the opportunity to use them! Oh yes, don't let me forget that I got them in some pretty adorable bright colors too. You can pick which colors you want and how many of each you want. I got 6 - yellow, 6 - orange, 4 - red, and 4 - green. Yay!

Sunbaby Diapers!   Click on this link to see the sellers ebay site. Read her reviews, what I have read of them everyone seemed more than satisfied with the product, the seller, and the price.

Comments

Popular Posts