Frugalities - A scrapbookers dream

I find myself frustrated more than anything at the lack of variety in scrapbooking stores in the area, even in springfield. They have alot of girly product and alot of old lady-ish prints, but hardly any little boy paper in books that I would consider buying (mostly because alot of the pages look girly to me). I'm not going to buy a book of paper for half the paper in it, that's just silly! So I was flipping through the pages of a Scrapbook Etc. magazine I was given and there was an add for a website called Frugalities. I quickly looked up the website and am in LOVE they have a wonderful assortment of little boy and retro prints. Plus, to make this website even better, they have a flatrate shipping charge of only $3.99 for however large of order you make. This is lovely. I won't have to waste my time, money or gas searching through multiple stores in the area to find some new paper! I can just log on, click, and purchase at a reasonable rate. Look for yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts